Panzero’ Apulian StrEat Food
WE ARE NOW HIRING, APPLY TODAY!
PANZERO’® JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports To: Management
The Panzero’ Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
2. Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
3. Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
4. Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, items, etc., during the shift.
5. Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
6. Checks products in panzerotti/puccia/ coffee unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
7. Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
8. Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
9. Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the PANZERO’® Operations Manual.
10. Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the PANZERO’® Operations Manual.
11. Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 5 Kg. frequently and up to 25 Kg. occasionally.
* PANZERO’® Restaurant owners may require other duties
More info @ http://bit.ly/28M3ORQ
Automated post from Good Things From Italy – http://bit.ly/1NuEijI
June 21, 2016 at 07:09AM